An alternate version of the song was released in part of the 2016 science-fiction action-horror film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter and was featured in the third official and Japanese edition trailer of the film.
The songstress penned this instrumental with her guitarist and pianist Chris Ketley and record engineer Joe Kearns.
The song features no lyrics except for orchestral vocals by Goulding.
The song was played during the opening ceremony of the 2016 Rio Olympic games.
Credits and personnel Edit
- Written by - Ellie Goulding, Joe Kearns, Chris Ketley
- Published by - Copyright Control / Global Talent Publishing
- Produced and mixed by - Joe Kearns
- Engineered by - Joe Kearns
- Keyboards and programming - Joe Kearns
- Strings produced by - Joe Kearns, Chris Ketley
- Strings arranged by - Chris Ketley
- Strings engineered by - Jason Elliott
- Strings supplied by - Bob Knight
- Violins - Everton Nelson, Emil Chakalov, Richard George, Jenny Sacha, Sarah Tuke
- Violas - Max Baillie, Emma Owens
- Cellos - Ian Burdge, Chris Worsey